TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- The items shown are not there actual size
- Natural stone shades may vary in colour.
- Some of the white gold Jewellery has been coated with rhodium to enhance its colour. It may require further rhodium plating after wear.
- All earrings are for pierced ears unless otherwise stated.
- All items are offered subject to availability, we will contact you immediately if they are out of stock.
- Due to the daily changes in the Gold Fix we may have to increase the price of items on our website.
- All rings that are re-sized will incur an additional cost due to the fact that Gold is added to the item and will be non-returnable and non-refundable.
- Pre-loved Jewellery has been previously owned, therefore, it can have some visible signs of wear, i.e. possible marks or scratches. We will advise of these but this Jewellery is purchased as a 2nd Hand item and bought under these conditions.
- All items are 2nd hand unless otherwise stated.
- All sizes quoted are approximate.
All the prices of goods and services offered will be clear and easy to find. There will not be any extra costs. Any postage or delivery charges will be clearly shown on the order form before you approve the order.
The price you pay is the price shown on this website at the time we receive your order, except for the following reasons: This should never happen but due to the price of precious metal’s changing daily we may have to change the price of items between accepting your order and delivery, it is very unlikely as our site is regularly monitored.
If this happens with your order and we have to change the price, we will inform you as soon as possible and give you the option of reconfirming your order at the correct price or cancelling it. If we cannot contact you we will treat your order as cancelled. If you have paid for such cancelled goods you will receive a full refund.
We will periodically offer items at a special sale price. However, once the sale period has ended we reserve the right to increase the item to its original price.
Ways of Paying
We do tell you all the different ways of paying and tell you clearly how to pay.
If an item is in stock we will dispatch it within 2-3 days. All items will be sent Special delivery, which means that your order will be delivered 1 day after dispatch. Please note Next day delivery is only for items ordered that are in stock. Items in stock are shown as 3-7 days delivery time.
Important: For your protection, we can only send goods to your billing address as listed with your credit card company. If this is not suitable please call us.
Please note that with rings we will advise you of the size and if you want us to size the ring up or down there will be an additional cost. Please note that if a ring has to be enlarged we will always add Gold or Silver and not stretch the item.
The site must be secure for sending personal information.
All our advertising must meet the conditions of the Advertising Standards Authority code which you can see at www.asa.org.uk.
Any promotion/offer we have must meet the conditions of the Sales Promotion Code which you can see at www.asa.org.uk. All promotions/offers are subject to availability. We reserve the right to change promotions/offers at any time. No cash alternatives.
We must meet your obligations under the consumer protection laws currently in force:
- 1994 The Sale and Supply of Goods Act
- 1979 The Sale of Goods Act
- 1982 The Supply of Goods and Services Act
- 2006 The Consumer Credit Act
- 1977 The Unfair Contract Terms Act
- 2000 The Consumer Protection (Contracts Concluded by means of Distance Communications) regulations
- 2008 Consumer Protection from Unfair Trading Practices Regulations
- 2006 Consumer Protection (Distance Selling) Regulations
- 2002 Electronic Commerce (EC Directive) Regulations
We must deal with complaints effectively. Our system for handling complaints will be:
- Easy to use
Speedy - We should have time limits for taking action and telling you what we are doing. Informative - so that you know which services we need to improve. Simple to understand and use - and checked - to make sure that it is working well and getting better.
We must provide details about any procedure for solving disputes we belong to. We must provide details of any Ombudsman scheme or regulator which we belong to. We must be governed by UK law.
Data Protection and Privacy
We must meet the conditions of the Data Protection Act 1998. We must say if we intend to send you marketing material, and will only pass your details onto others with your explicit permission. The details supplied on your order are kept securely and in strict confidence. The information will only be used (unless specified otherwise) in order to process your order effectively and efficiently.
Customer Support and Service
01252-326983 standard network rate.